Full Recipe At: http://www.free-ww-recipes.com/lemon-corn-cake.html
Lemon Corn CakeFull Recipe At: http://www.free-ww-recipes.com/lemon-corn-cake.htmlRecipeKitchen
Yellow corn meal
Yogurt, low-fat lemon
Lemon peel (finely grated)
Non-stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix first five ingredients together in mixing bowl.
- Combine yogurt, lemon peel, oil, egg yolk and milk together and stir into dry ingredients just until blended.
- Whip egg whites with mixer until stiff. Fold into corn meal mixture.
- Pour into round 9-inch cake pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until corn cake tests done.
- For optional lemon glaze: Over low heat blend lemon juice together with powdered sugar. Pierce cake top repeatedly with fork. Slowly pour glaze evenly over the top.